Friday, March 20, 2020

Infographic for YA Readers

So your teenager is stuck at home. Once the schoolwork is done, there are no extra-curricular activities to hurry off to. Their friends are stuck inside just like they are, and social media will only take them so far. Sure, there is more content out there to stream and view than we could ever know what to do with, but I will suggest what I always suggest, even when there is not a pandemic keeping everyone inside: Read a book.

Below is an infographic I put together, edited slightly from one I had done before for the students at Our Lady of the Lake University (go Saints!). It is full of book recommendations from various categories, specifically for high school readers, or thereabouts. By no means exhaustive, I hope it at least gives some of you a starting point.





No comments: